Monday, February 16, 2009

CNY

i had my 1st longest CNY break this year! the entire week =)

CNY EVE

pigbi came up to my house to pay a visit to my parents. after he went home, i went midnight shopping with my parents at JP NTUC Xtra fer steamboat food fer the CNY gathering! quite cool~


1st day of CNY

everyone gathered at my house as usual and steamboat-ed fer the whole day with gamblings as of every CNY! MJ-ed with my cousins and brother. lost some money! =(

the boy came over to bai nian in the evening and we went out with my cousins fer a movie in town! watched The Wedding Game. a very fresh plot.

went back to rest after that.


2nd day of CNY

went over to my maternal grandmother's house to bai nian. then went over to boy's auntie's house to bai nian. food, foOD and FOOD! *burps

MJ-ed again. earn a very small little.


3rd day of CNY

pigbi had a day off too! woo~ met up with cheryl bout our policies stuff and we went shopping around before heading to my place.

three days flew past fast fer boy.


4th day of CNY

back to work fer him! i went to JB with my auntie and mum to settle some stuff. the new Msia custom looks like S'pore's Changi airport.

went to kim's place fer branch CNY gathering and i won big bucks in Texas! woohoo~

5th day of CNY

went pubbing to ah lian +hubby, JD and his frens. had 3 bottles of Martell! thanks JD fer being e carrot head! =X was only home at 5am and fell dead after a bath!

6th day of CNY

woke up in the late afternoon and got ready to join kel. his daddy came and fetch me b4 fetching him and arthur at SIM. headed to his house and bike gang arrived shortly after.

lo hei at his house with a light dinner and proceeded to lao die's house. Texas and MJ again! woah~ won big bucks again!

7th day of CNY

had lo hei again at his house. a simple day before starting work again.

okay, i drafted this some time ago but was lazy to finish it! after 2 weeks, it's finally done! Bintan trip coming on next!

stay tune!

No comments: