Thursday, November 06, 2008

off week

had 6 days off this week. the boy promised to meet me everyday! but still, the day time is total sian-ness!

strolled along town in an adidas shirt with shorts and slippers under the sorching sun. not much people along the street. buzzzz....

it gets pretty boring with so many off days yet no one to go shopping with! zzz! nvm, the weekends are here! can't wait! many secrets up my sleeve =P

anyway, just some photos to spice up this boring post.

as promised, pictures from service night.
@ Expo, a very big function hall
the ladies
with love!

me with the SAs - kim, irene, me, yawen
val, kim, yawen, esther, me, irene
the PTBOs - me, esther, patrick, rimba
holland village gang!
fun people =)
service nite overall was fun!
yeap, last picture before i go....
me, irene and huiwen! extra patrick!
nice photo! credits to rencheng =)
ciao!
boy, boy, boy!

No comments: