Thursday, October 23, 2008

expectations = disappoinment

i realised i had grown impressively independent than i used to be, physically and mentally. not totally but much more than i used to be in the past. not a bad thing only that like before, i began to cope everything to myself only.

i start to scare of being a bother to the other party whom i want to confide in. i mean, not that they do, coz they are still concern about me and will ask me as and when but it's just so hard.

every time of the month woman will be this emotional, is it so? i think every day is time of the month for me.

work hadn't add on much stress for me coz i don't even bother to think about it after 8pm daily. not even bothering to remember i'm currently in working life on my off week! work had been okay, considering the fact that i'd more or less gotten full product knowledge (okay except or some fucked up cases and some coins mysteriously going missing recently) and regular customers love me. on top of these, had a handful of nice colleagues except for 2 not-so-nice-and-not-so-gentlemanly guys (as of today), helping with each other to end work early. also, being flexible in schedules! most importantly, always joking around. i love! it's good to ignore the other 2 guys =X am quite glad that huiwen and i had became much closer and i love her as my fren. she's really easy to get along.

i think the only thing contributing factor to me being pessimistic is nothing but me, myself. i really think a lot.

i want to go on a holiday! i think i need one. i would like to go on a short getaway, maybe bintan? maybe till my probation period is over and i shall book the company's villa there and go over to relax on my off days! just me alone! i think it's really time to think of how i want my life ahead to be. time is really flying through.

well, till next year. right now i just need some booze~ a nice cold night to sleep through, even nicer with the effects of alcohol acting. but not tonight though.

the more i type, the more i want to spill everything out and it's getting nonsensical.

so, GOODNIGHT!

No comments: